We’re committed to our clients!
Preferred Care at Home sets itself apart from other local and national home care agencies by offering unsurpassed client service and reliable, professional, compassionate caregivers. Our innovative online family room offers total transparency of our elder care allowing family members to monitor the care of their loved ones.
Our clients direct their care and set their own caregiver schedules. We assess their needs, their personality and their interests and then match them with the perfect caregiver.
Our staff offers counseling to family members as well as clients and provides guidance through the unfamiliar situations they encounter while transitioning from total independence to some level of care. Our commitment to the superior customer service for our clients and their families include:
- Providing reliable, compassionate, and affordable caregivers
- Requiring no minimum hours of care, no long term contracts
- Introducing all new caregivers to clients before a new assignment ensuring that unknown caregivers never appear at a client’s home
- Utilizing telephonic clock in/out procedure that ensures that caregiver is present or has left client home
- Providing family members real-time on-line access to care schedules showing exact times of caregiver service
- Alerting all agency administrative staff via text and email if a caregiver clock in/out is missed
- Making follow-up phone calls to client and caregiver after first shift, first week and first month of care to confirm personality compatibility and the plan of care is optimal
- Making unannounced drop-in visits to ensure compliance of policies and procedures by caregivers
- Having a client-directed plan of care and schedule
- Partnering with client’s medical professionals including: physicians, home health companies and necessary therapists (ensuring continuity and quality of care)
- Providing on-call agency support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays
- Offering a complimentary in-home assessment, including evaluation of comfort, nutrition, home safety and service needs
- Offering complimentary “Personal Health Record” booklet which stores client’s health information in one convenient place
- Providing complimentary information on health and safety issues
- Offering complimentary access to our on-line Family Learning Center (hyperlink)
- Maintaining client’s advanced directives and medical history stored safely in “the cloud” for emergency situations
- Maintaining in-home safety notebooks in each client’s home with emergency phone numbers, medical and weather emergency information as well as client-specific health information
- Offering on-line family access to care system showing in real time care logs, care schedule, photo and name of caregiver which provides transparency in care provided
- Ensuring that clients are treated with dignity and respect at all times
- Providing written anti-discrimination policy regarding delivery of services without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran
- Providing written policy allowing clients to request a change in caregiver without fear of reprisal or discrimination
- Providing written policy protecting clients from exploitation, neglect, sexual, physical, emotional, and verbal abuse
© 2016-2018 Preferred Care at Home, a division of Help at Home Franchise Service, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Services may vary depending on the licensing of each Preferred Care at Home Franchise location. Each location is individually owned and responsible for controlling and managing day-to-day business operations.