A compassionate heart and home care experience
Every Preferred Care at Home caregiver possesses two key qualifications: a compassionate heart and home care experience.
The first and most significant caregiver qualification is the compassionate heart. No training can create this uncompromising, required quality. It’s simply part of who the caregiver is. This is a mandatory prerequisite for every one of our caregivers.
Preferred Care at Home’s caregivers also have the following qualities:
- Unselfishness. They put others first.
- A loving heart. They show unconditional, loving kindness.
- A cheerful heart.
- Commitment and flexibility.
- A respectful and supportive manner.
- An empathetic and patient spirit.
The second key caregiver qualification for Preferred Care at Home caregivers is home care experience. We do not believe in on-the-job training. Only caregivers who are experienced and trained to meet your specific needs will be eligible to be of service.
Our experienced caregivers have the following skills:
- An understanding of different clients’ needs
- The specific skills to be of service
- The ability to function well in a home setting
- An understanding of how to manage the day-to-day responsibilities of home
- An understanding of the importance of home safety
- Communication skills necessary to interact with clients
- Confidence in their ability to get the job done
- A commitment to 100-percent client satisfaction
Our caregivers have certifications and documented experience, along with a commitment to continuing education.
Learn About Our 7-Step Caregiver Screening Process
At Preferred Care at Home, we know that the quality of our service hinges on the quality of our caregivers. We recruit only the best, so you can trust that you or your loved one remains safe and happy at home.
Learn more about our seven-step caregiver screening process
Preferred Care at Home takes affirmative action to select the best-qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, or disability where accommodations will not impose an undue hardship on the company. Preferred Care at Home is an equal opportunity employer and recruiter.