I take great satisfaction in providing the best possible care for the family member or loved one that you entrust into our care. Please call and speak with me directly about your needs or the needs of your loved one. We will give you the peace of mind in knowing that you are in reliable and compassionate hands.
- Mario Parker Owner, Preferred Care at Home of Morris, Essex and Passaic
Caregiver OpportunitiesJoin a team of experienced and caring professionals dedicated to making a difference.
Caregiver-Screening ProcessPreferred Care at Home's 7-step caregiver-screening process.
22 Ways to Pay for Home CareOne of the most affordable senior care options is in-home care.
About Preferred Care at Home
Senior Home Care Services in Morris, Essex, and Passaic
Celebrating life, dignity and independence®
You are probably reading this because you have a family member or other loved one who you think may need senior home care services in Montclair, NJ or the surrounding area. Home care is not only the most economical form of care, it is the only form of senior care where your loved one has true one-on-one personal care, one-on-one companionship and one-on-one social interaction.
My name is Mario Parker and I started Preferred Care at Home of Morris, Essex and Passaic after a 30 year career working in hospitals and medical centers in New York and New Jersey.
Some years ago, my brother and I experienced firsthand the difficult process of finding senior care for our mother when she began experiencing signs of age related dementia. We considered assisted living and nursing homes but my mother kept coming back to her very strong desire to remain in her home where she felt safe and where she had all of the accumulated memories of her life with my father and her children. This is a sentiment that I hear over and over again from clients and family member—they want to remain in the homes they love—and our senior home care services make it possible.
What sets us apart from other senior care agencies in New Jersey is that I am directly involved in all family contact as well as all caregiver hiring. We promise you the following:
- You meet and approve the Aide before home care begins. We will keep bringing Aides until we find a good fit for your loved one. If you are not happy, neither are we.
- Our Aides are all Certified Home Health Aides licensed by the State of New Jersey whose references have been confirmed, they have had criminal background checks, they are dependable, compassionate and have social skills or they do not work for us.
- Our Aides will perform personal care, bathing/dressing/grooming, toileting/continence care, transferring and walking assistance, medication reminders, meal preparation and light housekeeping. In short, they will do whatever is needed to keep your loved one safe and comfortable in their home.
- Give us a call. We will not pressure you in any way, you are under no obligation and we are happy to answer questions. These are not easy decisions and you should take your time in charting a course that works for your loved one as well as for the entire family.
If you are interested in learning more about our home care services please call us today at (973) 783-4663. We will give you high quality personalized service at no additional cost. Let’s get acquainted and let’s start working toward a solution that serves everyone’s needs and bringing down the levels of worry and stress.
Senior Home Care Services
- Companion Care
- Homemaker Care
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer’s/Parkinson Care
- Live-in Care
- End-of-Life Care
- Post-Surgery and Hospital Transition Care
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Incidental Transportation
Providing Home Care in These Areas
Although our office is located in Montclair, some of the cities and towns where we provide in-home care include:
|Basking Ridge||Caldwell||Bernardsville||Cedar Grove|
|Morris Plains||Short Hills||Summit||Verona|
|Berkeley Heights||East Hanover||Florham Park||Mendham|
|South Orange||Warren||Whippany||Cedar Knolls|
|Essex Fells||Gillette||Millington||Pine Brook|
If you don’t see your town, give us a call anyway. We may be able to customize a care plan for you or help you find an office that is closer to where you live.
Senior Home Care Testimonials
I am happy to write a review for Preferred Care at Home. My brother and I have gotten our lives back and our mother has someone who spends time every day with her, cooks healthy meals, makes sure she takes her medications and keeps the house clean. They also helped us find a doctor (Geriatrician) who makes house calls and takes Medicare. My mother is much happier and I can now have a conversation with her without wondering about her care and feeling like I am being pulled in ten different directions.
22 July 2013 @Google Reviews
- Nicole Ruiz -
My first phone conversation with Mario Parker instantly became an intelligent and compassionate dialogue about the complex and heartbreaking problems we were facing with our parents. Where and who to turn in such a perplexing and difficult time? From the level of engagement and clear communication to finding the best solutions in providing the loving care my parents are receiving, I speak for my family in highly recommending "Preferred Care at Home".
22 July 2013 @Google Reviews
- Ferguson Douglas -
© 2016-2017 Preferred Care at Home, a division of Help at Home Franchise Service, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Services may vary depending on the licensing of each Preferred Care at Home Franchise location. Each location is individually owned and responsible for controlling and managing day-to-day business operations.