Preferred Care at Home of National Headquarters | 354 NE 1st Ave Delray Beach, Fl 33444
- Seniors Leave a Legacy Through Hymns
- Bathing Safety for Elderly
- Readmision Risk for Seniors: Missed Follow-Up Appointments
- Readmission Risk for Seniors: Falls
- Focusing on Positive Senior Activities
- 5 Signs It's Time for Senior Home Care
- VA Website “Misleading” About Veterans Long-Term Care Benefits
- Live-In Care Provides an Affordable Option to Remain Home
- Seniors Can Benefit from July UV Ray Safety
- Personal Health Record Provides Peace of Mind
Articles by Becky Grice, Editor at Preferred Care at Home
Cool Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
Summertime is a fun and happy season full of cookouts, outdoor activities, and relaxation. What some people don’t realize, is that the summertime can be a very dangerous time for older adults. The sun and the heat may seem like welcomed changes from the snow and the cold from the winter months, but they can […]
What is Compassion?
What is compassion? Compassion to me, is showing love and kindness toward others, giving them a piece of your heart, and asking for nothing back in return. I am blessed to work with clients and their families everyday, and to spread compassion to people who might not receive it otherwise, or often. I recently had […]
© 2007-2020 Preferred Care at Home, a division of Help at Home Franchise Service, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Services may vary depending on the licensing of each Preferred Care at Home Franchise location. Each location is individually owned and responsible for controlling and managing day-to-day business operations.